May 24th, 2022
What is FIRE AND FLOW™?
With so much going on in your life, it’s hard to find time to be good to yourself.
That’s why Jericho McMatthews and Elise Joan created a program designed to bring more balance and joy into your life—and help you get in great shape.
FIRE AND FLOW takes the stress out of getting healthy and fit.
For 4 weeks, you’ll alternate between Jericho’s high-intensity strength and cardio FIRE workouts and Elise’s low-impact, body-shaping FLOW workouts. Each one is only 25–30 minutes. The goal is to work you out, not burn you out!
By the end, Jericho and Elise will help train your body to be active, as well as help train your mind to embrace new opportunities, release anxiety, and quiet the self-judgment.
What makes FIRE AND FLOW unique?
• Workouts are only 25–30 minutes, 6 days a week, with 1 rest day.
• The unique schedule alternates high-intensity FIRE days with low-impact FLOW days to help you go hard but have enough time to help you recover and feel rejuvenated.
• Show yourself, major love, with the FIRE AND FLOW 4-Week Journal.
Containing 5-minute self-care prompts and a handy habit tracker, this journal is part inspiration, part creator of healthy routines.
Fill it out daily to hype you up and boost your mental health!
• The program also includes 4 FIRE and 4 FLOW bonus workouts that focus on abs, glutes, arms, and flexibility. These can be stacked on any workout.
So what are the FIRE AND FLOW workouts like?
• Jericho’s strength and cardio FIRE workouts help sculpt muscle, boost your metabolism, carve definition, and torch calories through metabolic conditioning.
• Elise’s FLOW workouts are essential to your fitness and recovery—they bring balance to your workout routine by helping you build core strength, improve mobility and stability, and reduce stress.
• Workouts include modifiers and intensifiers. Whether you’re just getting back into working out or you crave a hardcore sweat, FIRE AND FLOW lets you, do you.
• Equipment needs: light, medium, and heavy dumbbells and Resistance Loops
• Optional equipment: mat
Want to check it out? Let me send you a sample workout!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.